Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hello Family!

Hello there family! This week was great! I pretty much told you everything yesterday when I got to Skype y'all!!! What a blessing that was! It was great being able to talk to y'all!

Like I said, this week was great! We didn't get to meet with a lot of people because they weren't home, but it was still a great week!

Ernie is still progressing, and is still scheduled to be baptized on the 31st! Woohoo! He's such a great guy!

We're really looking to find people to teach right now, we spend a lot of time looking for people when we could be using that time to teach! But I'm praying that this week we will find someone! I feel it in my heart that this week will be great! I can't wait to tell y'all about it!

I really don't have a lot else to say! I said everything yesterday D: But please keep praying that we can find someone to teach! I know that they're out there, we just need to find them! I'm so thankful to be a missionary, to be able to see so many people come closer to Christ, and to see so many people being blessed!! There are so many blessings that come from being a member of this Church, I don't have any idea why people wouldn't want to be apart of if! I just love it!

Thank you for so many prayers! I feel them daily, I know that God listens to them and answers them!!

So the funny moment of the week! I don't remember if I told it to y'all yesterday or not, but here it is!
So we were teaching a family right? Well for whatever reason Little Manny (he's about 8) comes over to me and touches my hair because we told him it was soft.. Anyways, he touches in and yells out "IT'S LIKE CAT FURR!!!" hahaha! Apparently my hair is as soft as a cat!
It was pretty hilarious.

Anyways, I love y'all so much!! Thank you for all of the love and support each of you give me! I'm praying for everyone back home!!

Keep up the good work y'all! If you have any questions, please ask!
Love y'all!!!

-Lyndy



No comments:

Post a Comment