Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Quick Update From The Big Sister

I guess I've slacked off updating Lyndy's blog. Sorry y'all! I'll be posting a lot of stuff today to get all caught up hopefully. I am planning on having a baby tomorrow via c-section so I won't be updating again for a while, but I'll turn the blog over to our awesome mom until I can start updating again. I'm sure she can figure this out.... :-) If not, I'll do another big update in another month or so. If you want to get her emails personally and are not receiving them now please let me know, or write her yourself and she can add you to her list- lyndall.bond@myldsmail.net
But the long and short of it is, Lyndy is doing great and is happy. Hang on with me here and I'll get these letters and pictures posted for you.

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment