Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Slow Week

Hello! So this week was pretty boring.. Nothing super exciting happened! So this email may be super short.. Sorry! 

But this week was good! We've been working a lot with the members in our area, and the more I get to know these people, the more I just love them! I love walking away from someones home and just feeling love for them! 

We had Stake Conference this weekend! So all the congregations in the Ontario area come together to learn, and to be more united, and to learn more of Christ. 
This Conference we had Elder Johnson of the 70 come, and another member of the 70, I can't remember his name.. But he was pretty cool! 
They talked a lot on how when someone receives a calling in the church, it's from God. Not from man! And it made me think about me being on a mission. Missionaries are Called of God, we have a letter from a Prophet of God, and we have been set apart by the Priesthood to be representatives of Jesus Christ. How great is that? I'm SO thankful to be a missionary. It's a privilege and a blessing. 

We did some more service this week! We helped the Grumbles move all their furniture! They'er redoing their floors, so we moved all their shelves and couches! It was so nice being able to lift things and feel my muscles! I miss having real workouts! But it was so great! 

Like I said, this week was pretty slow.. We're really looking for someone to teach! So pray that we can find someone! I know that someone is being prepared to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, I can't wait to find this person! 

Funny moment of the week: 
So Sister Cobabe and I were driving down the road this morning, and we saw two guys in white shirts on bikes, it must be the missionaries right? So we decided since we were driving on the same road as them that we would honk and wave to say hello! So we got closer, and Sister Cobabe was waving, only to realize that they weren't the missionaries we thought!!! They were two random guys on bikes. Haha, they looked confused when they saw two girls waving at them.. Woops.. Haha, it was great! 

Anyways, I'm out of things to say! D: But I sure do love y'all! I'm so thankful for all the support each of you give me! I'm so blessed to be a missionary! I pray for y'all all the time! 
Keep up the great work! 

Love y'all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment